Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Currently seeking Restaurant Assistant General Managers to oversee daily restaurant operations within Canyons Village Dining. Opportunities are year round, and include Red Tail Grill, The Farm, Golf Food and Beverage, Murdock’s Café and Umbrella Bar. Location(s) managed may vary depending on summer vs. winter seasonality and candidates must have the ability to pivot as business needs change.
We are seeking candidates that have the ability to work well within a team environment to achieve our departmental goals of increasing revenue while providing exceptional guest service. Our mission is to provide the “experience of a lifetime” for our guests; a very hands-on management style that supports all positions throughout service is the standard - the stronger management support is, the stronger the team will be, and the more our guests will benefit.
- Assist with hiring and onboarding of front of house service personnel
- Train, conduct ongoing training, and manage front of house service personnel
- Schedule to budget and adjust staff to business level based on forecast
- Order and maintain inventory control of front of house products
- Investigate and resolve guest complaints
- Know and enforce local, state and federal regulations for the sale and distribution of alcohol
- Accurately conduct daily reports and audits, including daily log of bar counts
- Hold and document daily pre-shift meetings and conduct all staff meetings as needed
- Maintain clean and safe work areas; ensure side work and cleaning assignments completed
- High School Degree or Equivalent required/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Minimum 4 years restaurant experience required
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience required
- Utah driver's license
- Strong Computer Skills Required; Purchasing software, MS office suite, POS experience
- English proficiency
- TIPS certification & Utah Food Handler’s Card required within 14 days of employment
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 425069