Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Entry Vehicle Mechanic provides maintenance and repair services for our state of the art fleet, and assists in all other shop duties as assigned. Apply today!
- Piston Bully and Prinoth Snowcats
- Yamaha and Ski-Doo Snowmobiles
- Heavy Equipment
- Light Duty Trucks
- Small Engine Equipment
- Gas / Diesel Engine Repair and Diagnosis
- Drive Train Repair and Diagnosis
- Electrical Repair and Diagnosis
- Brake System Repair and Diagnosis
- Steering and Suspension Repair and Diagnosis
- Preventative Maintenance on Fleet Vehicles
- Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years vehicle maintenance experience specific to the types of vehicles in our fleet – Preferred
- Must have own tools and be willing to purchase more as necessary – Preferred
- Mechanical aptitude – Preferred
- Must Have or obtain a valid driver’s license / clean DMV record. - Required
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly - Required
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions (primary shop is on-mountain and work is often outdoors) - Required
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends - Required
- Must have high school degree or equivalent - Required
- Must be able to communicate clearly in English – Preferred
- Follow all shop safety practices and dress code.
- Communicate with department heads and employees regarding equipment problems and repairs
- Document all work done and parts on work orders
This position includes 4 ten hour shifts per week and is eligible for an attractive benefit package.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 240307