Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
This position is responsible for team and all Engineering Department issues or tasks that occur during the shift. Communicate clearly any pending issues to Manager at shift end. Perform various repairs to hotel and resort equipment and install new equipment as required.
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Have a working knowledge of electrical systems and electrical equipment used in hotels, restaurants, and resorts, including but not limited to all commercial kitchen equipment.
- Will be required to make repairs to existing equipment and systems in the hotel and resort.
- Will be required to trouble-shoot equipment problems and posses parts knowledge of various restaurant equipment.
- Prepare estimates for cost of parts or repairs.
- Take responsibility for completion of tasks, projects, and to-do lists on that shift.
- Report all emergencies, equipment down, and other issues to immediate supervisor.
- Inspect facilities on a regular basis, using a standard checklist. Maintain files of inspection, checklists, and reports.
- Deal with a variety of emergency or unusual problems that may arise.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
- Follow appropriate safety and security procedures.
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisor, company personnel, and co-workers to plan and coordinate activities, exchange information, resolve problems, etc.
- At least one year of experience working with commercial Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning systems, with specific experience in boiler/chiller repair - required.
- High school diploma - preferred.
- HVAC certification and EPA Refrigeration license - required.
- Ability to deal with guests in courteous and efficient manner - required.
- Must be 21 years or older and provide a current driver’s license and a Motor Vehicle Report - required.
- Ability to perform all job duties and other tasks as assigned.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 249027