Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Pony Wrangler will be responsible for all Pony Ride duties at the Keystone Stables. This role will brush, pick hooves, and put saddles on ponies. They'll also assist children in getting on ponies and familiarizing parents with rules.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with tacking, bridling, cleaning up after, and loading/unloading guests for trail rides.
- Assist parents and children getting on and off ponies.
- Daily cleanup of horse pens and stables grounds.
- General care of all horses at stables.
- Feeding, watering, and cleaning horse water troughs.
- Trail and facility maintenance as needed.
- Assist with all duties required during trail ride and dinner operations.
- 1+ year of high school education - required
- Excellent communication in English - required
- Experience working with horses - preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 202629