Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Starting Wage: As of October 2022, all minimum wages will be $20 an hour.
Shift Availability: Full Time and Part Time
The Shuttle/Valet Driver is responsible for transporting owners, employees, and guests safely to and from lodges, ski areas, restaurants, parking lots, and town. Shuttle/Valet Driver will also be responsible for parking and pulling guest vehicles as needed. Opportunity for tips based upon performance.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Familiarity of the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Willingness to shuttle valet employees to satellite lots to retrieve guest vehicles (50% or more of the job)
- Assist guests with skis or snowboards on and off the shuttle.
- At least 21 years old required
- Utilizes all guest profiles and names, and provide preferences accordingly.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel and town, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- At least 21 years of age - required
- Vaild US Drivers License with acceptable driving record - required
- Must follow company presentation policy - required
- At least one year of guest service experience - preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work holidays and weekends - required
The budgeted range starts at $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458992