Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Expedites smooth and efficient guest check-ins and check-outs, handles all guest related activities during stay and handles guest complaints effectively. Needs great customer service skills. Must set an example for all front desk staff. checks all folio's in V1 for any errors and correct them. Runs the night audit. Must stay at front desk at all times except in order to help a guest. Must work closely with security and Night Manager. Must be able to follow directions and maintain great customer service even with out being supervised.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complies with guest requests (both in person and on the telephone) while maintaining both internal and AAA standards
- Ensures all charges are posted to maintain profitability
- Maintains a clean and safe work area, restocking supplies as necessary
- Communicates with other hotel departments/other CBMR departments effectively
- Follows daily procedures, accurately completes all daily reports and knows all other properties, hotels, restaurants and services the resort offers.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Mircosoft Office, basic typing skills and computer knowledge
- Fluent English
- Must be able to lift up to 10lbs.
- Must be able to work weekends & holidays
- Prior hospitality experience preferred
- Must complete a mandatory background check.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237989