Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Employee Center & Uniform Coordinator handles the delivery, inventory, issuance and return of employee uniforms as well as all transactions related to the operation of the Employee Center at Heavenly
Additional responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Accurately receives uniforms from the vendor.
- Issues employee uniforms and nametags.
- Exchanges uniform items when necessary.
- Coordinates with laundry vendor to maintain cleanliness of uniforms.
- Ensures inventory levels are at acceptable levels within the uniform room.
- Receives uniforms from employees at the end of the season.
- Works within the inventory management system (software).
- Greet and assist employees with self-service systems.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Deliver exceptional guest service to internal and external guests.
- Maintain accurate cash handling, perform daily sales and close procedures while following company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Communicate in a courteous and respectful manner to all internal and external guests.
- Self-starter who can proactively problem solve when necessary.
- Provide a high level of guest service to our employees to make for an enjoyable experience.
- Maintains the Employee Center in a welcoming, clean, organized, and orderly fashion.
- Orders, restocks and sells food and beverage items to fellow employees.
- Assists Human Resources office with distribution of paychecks.
- Help with Northstar employee onboarding, this can include: new hire paperwork, I9, ID verification, etc.
- Issue passes/coupons for employees and dependents through RPOS.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Logistics, Inventory Control, or Supply Chain experience prefered
- Three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Enjoy working with people.
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - Required.
- Must be able to work from October-April - Required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 244535