Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
As an Activities Attendant, your role is to provide Epic guest service as you guide our guests through amazing alpine adventures. You will interact with guests and fellow employees from all over the world and engage in a variety of different guest service outlets and activities. If you’re looking for a job in the great outdoors where the main product is fun, you have to come to the right place!
Housing: Currently Available
Starting Wage: $17
Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time & Part Time
Skill Level: Entry
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have Fun! We’re here to create experiences of a lifetime to our guests, fellow employees and ourselves!
- Be Safe: Our commitment is to providing a safe experience for our guests, fellow employees and ourselves. Be able to interact with and assist our youngest guests as they navigate the adventures we provide.
- Serve Others: From operating activities that may include; Mountain Coaster, Alpine Slide, Adventure Zone, Trampolines, Zip Lines, Ropes Courses or other amazing adventures to answering questions and helping guests navigate the experiences the mountain has to offer.
- Do Right: Engage with our guests and receive guest feedback and special requests. Provide on the spot resolutions and elevate guests’ experiences. Be able to verify tickets and answer ticket related questions.
- Drive Value: Be a positive advocate for Vail Resorts and the high quality experience and service we provide to our guests.
- Do Good: Help keep our mountain clean and looking good. Help our guests enjoy what the great outdoors has to offer, and they may become life-long advocates for our mountains.
- Be Inclusive: Interact and guide guests with varying experience levels and backgrounds through the adventures we provide.
- Stay Flexible: You’ll get to do a lot of different things around the mountain and every day will be a different, new adventure.
- Be prepared: You will be working outdoors in all weather conditions for long periods of time.
- Be sturdy: You may need to stand for long periods of time.
- Be nimble: You may be repeatedly twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.) throughout each day.
- Be friendly: You’ll need to converse clearly and comfortably with a variety of guests of varying backgrounds, ability levels and age groups.
- Background check required.
- Be reliable: You may need to work unsupervised occasionally or be a strong part of a fun team. You must have reliable transportation (in varying weather conditions) to and from work, and you must be to work on time as scheduled in order to be a good teammate.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Fun, outdoor work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Epic Summer Pass
- Discounted meals, lodging and retail
- If you stick around, health insurance and 401k matching based on years of service
The budgeted range starts at $17 - $19. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free Summer pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 445408