If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Job responsibilities of this position include:
- Assists in preparing and working assigned station in kitchen quickly and cleanly.
- Practices good personal hygiene, safe food handling and culinary skills.
- Assist culinary team in achieving labor and food production goals
- Help assure safe and clean work condition for all personnel.
- Cook and prepare food to order on a daily basis to the standard and quality expected.
- Must adhere to Cutting Edge Safety Training and ServSafe Training
- Follows directions/specifications of the chef and supervisors.
- Demonstrate teamwork and cooperation with service staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- 6 months of culinary experience – Preferred
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and stand for the duration of the shift
- Has own culinary tools or ability to purchase if required by outlet.
- Must provide Certified Slip Resistant Shoes
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Positive work ethic
The budgeted range starts at $17. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 445047