Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Outlet: Keystone Conference Center
- Starting Wage: $15.50 per hour
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time
- Skill Level: Entry
- Other Specifics: Tipped
- Provides prompt, accurate, professional, and friendly food and beverage setup and conference services to hotel and conference guests.
- Maintains strict Keystone Hospitality standards.
- Assists servers, bartenders, and setups in daily operations.
- Assists coworkers internally and externally, resort-wide.
- Assists in maintaining food/beverage, linen, and dry goods inventories to par levels.
- Maintains equipment and keeps at par levels.
- Maintains all work areas in a neat and orderly manner at all times.
- Checks banquet area before, during, and after shift for proper set & cleanliness.
- Follows established checklists for opening & closing duties.
- Greets all guests in a courteous and professional manner.
- Handles multiple guests efficiently.
- Follows established Brand Standards for banquet dining.
- Ensures all BEO's are followed and serviced in a timely manner.
- Follows all appropriate regulations for Food Service, Safety & Sanitation, MSDS, TIPS ( alcohol service ), Fire, Equipment, and Chemical Management.
- Controls costs including but not limited to Food, Liquor, Labor, and associated expenses.
- Displays excellent communication/organizational skills and proven ability to work under high pressure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Serving experience - required
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and early morning shifts.
- Must have reliable transportation other than bus.
The budgeted range starts at $15.50 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 473110