Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Hospitality Team Maintenance Technician is primarily responsible for completing work orders of varying levels in a timely manner, communicating all updates with the appropriate parties as necessary. Partner with other departments and/or sub-contractors to coordinate and complete projects, ensuring daily logs are maintained, appropriate items are in stock or are ordered, and that all company, state, and federal safety regulations are followed. Perform a variety of routine preventative maintenance within the building, and ensure the integrity of the building's assets is maintained. Join our team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself and your dependents (including summer perks such as discounted golf and mountain activities!), retail, lodging, and restaurant discounts, leadership classes, career development opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-k, and more!
- Assure that the integrity of the resort's assets is maintained.
- Abide by all Corporate, State, and Federal safety rules and regulations; alert Supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for public areas and equipment.
- Provide training to Tech staff when required.
- Order and maintain stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Possess your own hand tools and keep them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting, and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Good knowledge in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge of plumbing and systems, electrical, controls and kitchen equipment.
- Knowledgeable of Lock Out-Tag Out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills as necessary or required.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations.
- Other duties as assigned related to function.
- Must be Certified Pool Operator (CPO) Certified
- At least 2-year Trade School Program: Plumbing, Electrical, Mechanical, or Artisan specialty is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years plumbing in maintenance or as installer preferred.
- Minimum 2 years electrical experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills required.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently is required.
- Public relations skills, good administrative and leadership skills are preferred.
- Ability to understand and read blue prints, advanced HVAC understanding is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds is required.
- Maintain a valid Utah Driver’s License.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional developmen
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213968