Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Delivery of exceptional guest service for the internal and external guests.
- Assist with hiring, motivating, and continual training of the Product Sales and Service team.
- Provide accurate resort, village and local information to the guest and employees.
- Assist in preparation and monitoring of weekly staff work schedules.
- Resolve all guest complaints; handle all guest concerns and do everything in your power to make the guest right.
- Communicate in a courteous and respectful manner to all internal and external guests. Handles difficult guest problems in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Display accurate cash handling skills, perform daily sales and close procedures while following company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of all resort product offerings, those within the Product Sales and Service department and those throughout the resort .
- Ensure each location has adequate supplies to perform the day-to-day operations based on budget and forecast.
- Establish personal strengths and areas of focus through self-assessment, on-going training, and feedback from the Northstar Management Team; participate in all departmental, resort training, and professional development courses.
- Actively cross train in all areas of Product Sales and Service and or in any areas of the Northstar Resort.
- Responsible for troubleshooting product issues and following up with the appropriate parties.
- Perform job performance evaluations by observing daily and overall job performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 246748