Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
In addition to coordinating and monitoring the movement of equipment and people, this position is responsible for additional functions such as assigning vehicles and working with other departments as well as coordinating with outside agencies in emergency/safety situations, training and providing direction to staff when needed, etc.
- Answer guest phone calls and direct them to the nearest shuttle stop for pick-up
- Document all calls in a live document including pick up location, number of guests, and destination
- Resolve potential and actual guest concerns regarding the shuttle service.
- Able to answer a high volume of calls while being courteous and professional to guests and co-workers
- Able to work together in a small space
- Required: Customer service skills
- Required: Must be able to get to work in all weather conditions including heavy snow
- Required: Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Breckenridge businesses.
- Preferred: Live in the commuting area.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 222667