Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Broomfield, CO
The Sr. Manager of Content Operations is an exciting opportunity to marry an internal creative operations approach with a best in class digital asset management system. This leadership role will help deliver the next chapter in our data driven marketing strategy by implementing our full DAM in a go to market approach, developing new approaches to our creative process and leading the account team for our internal clients.
He/she will drive all company-wide asset management efforts and creative processes – including the implementation of the DAM tool, the account management of our internal agency stakeholders, and the establishment of the most-effective processes for content development and quality control and both on Vail Resorts’ platforms and through other distribution channels
For our digital asset management implementation, the ideal candidate would have experience leveraging a complex GTM strategy with multiple brand voices, processes and channels. They should have a working knowledge in connectivity between Adobe platforms with best practices in personalization for leveraging a DAM with a data driven strategy.
For the production process, the ideal candidate will lead an innovative approach to building content utilizing a technology stack and data driven approach. This will require a leader who is accustom to leveraging a new and different content building team to drive and build accurate and correctly QA’d content.
Lastly, this role will develop our account management team that leads a new creative process to ensure the needs of our internal stakeholders are met on time and on budget. This team will work as strategic partners to ensure the right inputs are in the brief in order to deliver world-class creative and content.
The job will require exceptional leadership skills, agility and a strategic approach to finding solutions that drive the business. Critical to its success will be someone who can partner with internal stakeholders, external partners and vendors, and a variety of cross-functional teams to lead the charge in developing ways to maximize scalability, quality control and innovate on content development.
The ideal candidate enjoys solving problems and finding process efficiencies in an innovative, creative and dynamic environment. As an agile leader and strong communicator, he/she drives change with enthusiasm, thoughtfulness and a commitment to personal and team development.
- Lead the implementation of a DAM system
- Lead a scalability roadmap for process innovation leveraging the DAM
- Lead the account management of our creative and content development process
- Manage and facilitate workflows for gathering, storing, organizing, sharing and optimizing content across the company’s many departments, resorts and lines of business
- Establish and enforce the company’s policies and procedures for digital asset preservation, taxonomies, filing, usage rights and metadata standards
- Research and make recommendations on emerging standards and best practices in digital asset management. This includes digital asset preservation, metadata, and digital rights management
- Work with vendors and internal stakeholders to optimize user experience of DAM tool
- Develop and manage content production team that develops work by leveraging the DAM
- Develop the team to unlock each person’s full potential
- Other business needs and duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ degree and 7+ years’ experience in related field (Marketing, Communications)
- 4+ years of supervisory experience preferred
- Experience required implementing and/or working within a DAM (Adobe preferred)
- Experience in project management and/or technology-related implementations
- Experience with complex GTM processes a plus
- Experience leading a content development process leveraging a DAM
- Experience leading an account team preferred
- High level of comfort with content-related software and digital file formats
- A solid understanding of skills and processes necessary to support multi-platform initiatives
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to develop insights that inform strategic decisions
- Ability to develop and deliver key presentations to upper management
- Experience planning, forecasting and managing budgets
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented, with experience creating order from disorder
We offer a variety of career opportunities at our world-class resorts and corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado in fields like Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Legal, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Marketing, Sales & Communications and more. Our corporate team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more at www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212153