Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Essential Job Functions:
- To ensure safe and reliable electrical operation of all lifts.
- Maintain all electronic equipment and all electrical systems within the jurisdiction of the lift electric group.
- Accountable for assuring the lifts are operating in compliance with CPTSB regulations and in accordance with industry practices.
- Assist in the on-going training and supervision of lift maintenance personnel.
- Emphasis on proficiency and high productivity in lift maintenance.
- Must be proficient in all phases of Level I Electrician requirements.
- Responsible for following the company's safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Responsible for performing all routine and assigned maintenance procedures under the guidance of the Maintenance Manager and senior mechanics.
- Responsible for assuring that the Maintenance Manager, Lead and Lift Dispatch is immediately informed and consulted on all abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, observations or system malfuntions.
- Respond, as assigned, to lift failures to productively resolve these situations in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, maintenance equipment and vehicles in good condition.
- Provided that a lift can be moved safely, be able to evacuate a lift under auxiliary power in all circumstances.
- Responsible for recording all information of work performed on lifts and submitting to lift records in a timely manner
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 216587