Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The primary responsibilities of a Front Desk Agent involve checking in and out hotel guests and owners, creating walk-in reservations, answering phones and general guest questions while adhering to resort standards;
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Register guests, issue room keys, provide information, process payment for stay, and close out guest accounts at time of check out
- Own all guests requests and ensure issues are resolved within 15 minutes of request
- Ensure all rooms are filed under the correct room number and name.
- Ensure all guest room moves are noted and completed and cancelled if applicable.
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, maintenance duties
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out.
- Must follow division resort grooming standards
- Answer the phone according to brand and resort standards
- Exhibits excellent hospitality guest service skills and demonstrates a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Check for any group arrivals
- Ensure emergency reports are printed and filed correctly
- Deliver amenities, luggage assist, and maintenance/housekeeping duties
- Must follow all SOX compliance procedures
- Responsible for handling a cash bank, signing in and out
- Look at inventory and shift inventory if necessary
- High school diploma
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge preferred
- Hotel experience-preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 191947