Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Terrain Park Attendant is a labor intensive position that is responsible for construction, maintenance, and repair of all features as well as promoting safety awareness, educating on Terrain Park etiquette, and providing positive guest relations within the terrain parks and half pipe. Daily responsibilities include opening and closing the terrain park, ensuring all signage is visible, testing features and assessing risk and liability each morning. The Terrain Park Attendant will provide exceptional guest service and work outdoors in all weather conditions for the entire day. Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be an expert skier/rider in the park and overall
- Must be able to test small rails and boxes, tables, etc.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs (raking, shoveling & lifting large metal objects)
- Able to work outdoors in adverse winter weather conditions for up to 10 hours/day
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently
- Must be able to direct guests and look out for safety concerns
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must be very responsible and diplomatic
- Valid US Driver's License
- May be required to work weekends and/or holidays
- Must be available to work the entire season
- Must pass a ski/ride test to ensure expert level
Kirkwood is for those that embrace the big mountain lifestyle and are as passionate about skiing and riding as they are about creating amazing experiences for our guests. Magical, raw, expansive and remote…Kirkwood is the stuff of legend. We’re famous for legendary snowfall, challenging inbounds terrain, backcountry guided tours and premier avalanche education programs. Those that come here come for an adventure unique to Kirkwood! Join our close-knit team working at one of the most stunning alpine resorts in the country. www.vailresortscareers.com
No transportation? Don't want to make the drive? No problem! We have an employee shuttle that runs EVERYDAY from South Lake Tahoe to Kirkwood, free of cost! We encourage all employees who don't want to make the commute themselves to jump on the shuttle, sit back and relax, on their way to work! If you would prefer to drive AND want to make some extra cash, you will definitely want to participate in our Employee Carpool Program! Make up to $25.00 a DAY just for driving your fellow employees to work!
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206348