Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Adventure Park Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the Team Leads and Activity Attendants. They will work closely with the Year-Round Manager, and the Director of Skier Services. The Supervisor will be responsible for directly supervising the quality of overall activity operations; ensuring the safe operations of all activities staff and guests; coordinating the execution of standard operating procedures; supporting and developing the Adventure Park Attendants; ensure alignment with department, resort and company goals; supervising and reporting on budgets in order to improve financial success; help with other needs in the department and the growth and development of the Adventure Park.
- Daily operational oversight of the park, ensuring a safe experience for both guests and employees.
- Supervise and audit activity training processes and forms.
- Coordinate with the Training Team Lead to ensure accurate training execution.
- Develop, maintain, and audit operational procedures and paperwork.
- Audit and assist with the maintenance of operating procedures, inspection logs and safety standards for employees and guests.
- Support initiatives through leadership, resort, and corporate direction.
- Lead daily department meetings.
- Address operations and guest service needs by setting clear goals and objectives for staff
- Responsible for guest and employee safety.
- Compliance with state, federal, and industry regulatory operating requirements (i.e., USFS, OSHA, ANSI, ASTM, ACCT, IAAPA, etc.)
- Collective oversight and coordination between different activities to meet operational goals related to staffing and expense management that matches revenue goals
- Work with other Leadership, Patrol, Lift Operations, Building Maintenance and other key departments to keep our facilities and equipment maintained and in working order.
- Develop a positive working environment within the activities department.
- Partner with all summer operations departments to react to operational needs due to increased/decreased guest flow, weather or operational modification
- Minimum of 2 Years previous Leadership experience in a multifaceted operational setting.
- Basic construction knowledge and ability to use hand tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, etc.) as well as manual excavation tools (shovel, pick, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal skills with guests and staff
- Ability and willingness to perform fast paced physical labor
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift at least 55lbs
- Willingness to work in a high alpine environment in all weather conditions.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office and experience adapting to industry-specific software.
The budgeted range starts at TBD pls work w/Casey (note in DC). Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 314531