Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Lead is responsible for the day-to-day management of Parking Attendants, Booth Attendants, and Shuttle Drivers. This person will lead other employees in creating exceptional guest experiences, and leaving visitors with the best first and last experiences.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Opening and closing duties within the Base Area Parking Department.
- Manage schedules for Parking Attendants, Booth Attendants, and Shuttle Drivers.
- Lead parking lot set up and evaluating parking procedures on peak days.
- Provide exceptional guest service by welcoming our guests and directing their vehicles in and out of resort parking lots in an efficient and safe manner.
- Assist with traffic control as guests leave the resort.
- Being knowledgeable of your resort and assisting and answering questions from guests when needed.
- Assisting with snow removal where needed.
- Having an upbeat can-do attitude.
- Adhering to all grooming standards.
- Following and enforcing parking procedures to your resorts standards.
- Create the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our Guest!
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
- Able to work in all weather conditions.
- Able to work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Able to carry 50 lbs.
The budgeted range starts at 17.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 343365