Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Job Type: Year Round
Job Classification: Full Time
Location: Vail Mountain
Start Date: TBC
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
- To supervise the safe and efficient day-to-day operations, maintenance, and construction for $5-7 million worth of equipment.
- Responsibility for assuring the lifts are in compliance with CPTSB, NEC and all other pertinent regulations.
- Assist with electrical maintenance on snowmaking drive equipment.
- Responsible for supervising the safe daily operation and providing a product of the quality desired by the guest and Vail Resorts.
- Responsible for conduct, training, grooming, Lift department. policies, Vail Resorts policies, and ensuring paperwork and procedures are completed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, and development of all electrical personnel.
- Responsible for winter preventive maintenance program and summer maintenance program to include inspection of work performed to maximize lift safety and minimize lift downtime.
- Maintain all lift maintenance records.
- Develop and organize the maintenance group activities so that work is accomplished in a complete, orderly, and timely manner.
- Responsible for compliance with OSHA, EPA, and Colorado Dept. of Health regulations as they pertain to UST's and HAZMAT handling.
- Assure that the Director is immediately informed and consulted on all abnormal or unusual conditions, incidents, observations or system malfunctions.
- Assure that all records required by Vail Resorts and the authorities having jurisdiction are maintained and kept up-to-date. This includes, but is not limited to, all electrical/mechanical and operational procedures, as well as, the daily maintenance and operational logs.
- Valid Colorado Drivers License or equivalent
- State of Colorado Master Electricians License or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in the Lift industry preferred
- 5 years' experience in electrical work
- Awareness and understanding of ANSI, CPTSB, NEC, OSHA rules and regulations
- Demonstrated management experience in Lift Operations preferred
- High level of knowledge with VFD Drives, AC and DC
- Knowledge of low voltage safety systems and controls
- Familiar with harmonic electrical systems
- Familiar with PLC's and networking
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 175995