Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Experience of a Lifetime. More than just our mission, these words describe our unique and iconic resorts and the people who share a desire to achieve and experience excellence. One of our core values is providing an exceptional experience to our guests and to our employees. An opportunity to work at Vail Resorts is an opportunity to bring out your full passion for everything our company stands for, including our commitment to our product, the communities we live in, the environment and our shareholders. Our employees are good at what they do, and we welcome people who bring enthusiasm and pride to work.
The Product Sales and Services (PSS) Assistant Manager– will lead the PSS team and be responsible for executing the PSS strategy through workforce management and strong operational excellence in the following areas but not limited to; ski and snowboard school, private and group lessons, and ticketing season pass sales. The Assistant Manager will be held accountable for delivering an “Experience of Lifetime” for our employees and guests, which will drive Vail Resorts growth and profitability around the world.
- Product Sales Management – Fully understand Ticket and Season Pass product offerings, Ski & Snowboard School (Adult, Children and Private lines of business), and fulfillment processes in order to provide guidance to staff and guests; ensure all appropriate products are accurate and available for sale at Park City Mountain Resort (PCMR).
- Employee Management – Hire, train and schedule staff; set goals and expectations of each position; coach and discipline when needed; conduct mid-season and end-of-season evaluations. Provide on-going feedback and coaching for employees to ensure their success.
- Lead Development – Cultivate cohesive team of leads to manage locations and staff; ensure Leads provide consistent performance management and utilize all evaluation tools.
- Financial Management – Monitor labor budget utilizing daily labor reports. Create staff schedule based on current budget, advanced reservations, historical data and forecasted volumes. Understand department budget.
- Sales and Audit Procedures– Comply with Vail Resorts policies with credit card handling, audit, opening/closing, and all other sales transactions. Conduct all transactions utilizing proper PSS procedures. Train staff accordingly.
- Guest Service – Have high proficiency in Park City offerings; resolve guest complaints and inquiries in a timely manner. Anticipate and exceed guest expectations. Utilize Epic Service Solutions in an appropriate manner.
- Appropriately utilize Vail Resorts’ Systems, not limited to, Guest Connect, PeopleSoft, SuccessFactors, Coupa, The Lift, Concur; immediately report and manage any system errors or faults.
- Collaborate and cooperate with Product Sales and Services enterprise-wide, Park City Ski & Snowboard School, and all other Vail Resorts’ departments. Effectively coordinate efforts to provide excellent guest service to internal and external departments.
- Innovate – Continually assess department systems and procedures to determine best practices, implement efficiencies and optimize fiscal responsibility.
- Promote and embrace Vail Resorts’ Mission and Values; provide a safe work environment; implement Vail Resorts’ mountain service essentials, strategies, policies and procedures.
- Other duties, projects and responsibilities as assigned.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 439029