Mount Snow makes everyone feel like family, guests and employees alike. With consistent, high-ratings on the friendly staff, why wouldn’t you want to join the camaraderie? Join our team and help us share ultimate mountain adventures with our guests. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The Ticket Product Sales Agent is part of the Product Sales & Services (PSS) Department who delivers outstanding guest service while facilitating the sale of Summer Activities, Lift Tickets, Season Passes, Ski & Snowboard School lessons. As an Entry PSS Sales Agent, you are part of the guest experience and the face of Vail Resorts! We are looking for guest experience focused individuals who are positive, outgoing, operate with a high level of computer proficiency, have a passion for the outdoors, while well-disciplined and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide the "Experience of a Lifetime" for our Guest and fellow Employees.
- Creating a fun & professional work experience while communicating in a courteous & respectful manner.
- Communicate with guests regularly via email, in person, and over the phone.
- Cross-train and work in all areas/locations of PSS.
- Maintain resort email accounts, including responding to guests and keeping information organized.
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in a summer environment.
- Accurately and efficiently process: summer activities, lift access products, season passes, and other resort products.
- Ability to handle high volumes of customer interaction while delivering exceptional guest service; internal & external.
- Perform daily sales, POS closing and be held while successfully completing the end of day audit.
- Follow company/department policies & procedures.
- Participate in resort & departmental trainings.
- Maintain a clean and efficient work area and report any areas of concern.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Able to work outside in a summer environment - required
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Working knowledge Microsoft Products - required
- Previous guest service work experience - required
- Previous cash handling experience - Preferred
- Efficient and accurate keyboarding skills - required
- Fluent in all aspects of English - required
- Ability to work weekends and holidays - required
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. - required
- Position may require a background check
- Point of Sale service experience - preferred
- Knowledgeable about all resort products - preferred
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time – preferred
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 441467