Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
We affectionately refer to our kitchen/housekeeping coordinator attendants as the “Heart of the house!” By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We’re looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are detail-oriented, organized, and who want to work around children.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times
- Prepares age appropriate meals for children ages 12 months - 12 years with adherence to allergies and special needs
- Work with Managers to create weekly/monthly meal plans and create orders for desired goods
- Keeps refrigerator clean, organized, and stocked appropriately
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes bathrooms, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Works with classrooms to ensure proper timing for meals, laundry, etc.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all classroom amentities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- The Kitchen/Housekeeping coordinator may also fulfill the job as a Day Care Aide and assist in the classrooms as needed
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Complete training and orientation.
- Unique benefits including free ski passes, free ski lessons, transportation, retail, and food discounts.
- Low-cost employee housing may be available.
- Previous experience in Early Childhood Education or Children's Food Programs - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate - required (we can help to obtain)
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred
- High school diploma – preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 206168