Whistler Blackcomb’s Mission Statement is “Experience of a Lifetime” Love what you do! Because that’s what we’re all about. The Whistler Blackcomb staff is comprised of individuals who thrive in the outdoors, love the mountains, and are passionate about what they do. We look for applicants who share in this passion, whether you are looking for a seasonal job or wanting to build an exciting career, don’t miss the chance to work and play in BC’s winter wonderland. If you sound like our ideal applicant please apply online and show us what you’ve got. #wbworklove
- Pro-actively promote and sell White Glove and Affinity rentals while offering exceptional guest service to the needs of our guests.
- Assist in meeting departmental and company objectives.
- Reflect at all times White Glove’s commitment to first-class delivery service by being a high-profile ambassador of Whistler Resort.
- Provide accurate information to our guests as it pertains to all aspects of Whistler Resort.
- Assist with answering all e-mail requests and bookings
- Customer Database maintenance and expansion.
- Handle all telephone inquiries and complaints in a professional and competent manner employing a win-win attitude.
- Know and be up-to-date on all prices with equipment/ services and other ongoing promotions with White Glove.
- Be responsible for accurate daily cash-outs.
- Present a professional appearance and adhere to the Whistler Blackcomb’s grooming policy at all times when on duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed
- Manage reservation flow
- Maintain a high standard of service and presentation at all times.
- Excellent communication, organization and administration abilities
- Highly motivated
- Previous telephone experience is an asset.
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Previous experience with computerized sales and reservations systems.
- Previous sales or guest service related experience.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry
- Must be able to motivate staff members, and be a team player.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be 19 years of age or older, possess a valid BC driver’s license and provide a satisfactory driver’s abstract.
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Explore Employment Opportunities with Whistler Blackcomb! www.vailresortscareers.com/whistlerblackcomb
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204987