Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Start Your Career Opportunity of a Lifetime at Vail Resorts from the comfort of your home! Vail Resorts Corporate Sales and Services (CSS) department is seeking a passionate, guest experience driven, and enthusiastic individual to join our Remote Call Center team! Our team is composed of goal-oriented individuals who are encouraged to bring their unique skill set to work every day. You will be an active member of a team that works to provide our guests an Experience of a Lifetime at our Epic mountains across the U.S. and Internationally.
Our team members are responsible for all one-on-one interactions that take place across our communication channels (phone and emaill) and actively contribute to the overall experience of our guests. Inbound calls offer a variety of sales inquiries, general information about our products and resorts, account management support, and opportunities to provide helpful solutions to our guests. You will be part of a dynamic team at CSS whose opportunities for both personal and professional development are limitless!
- Responsible for providing informed and accurate communications to guests about products and services offered for all ski resorts and properties in the Vail Resorts portfolio via telephone.
- Able to provide an Experience of a Lifetime through positive guest interactions and strong attention to detail.
- Work with managers to achieve monthly departmental goals.
- Must be able to maintain quality performance on incoming phone calls from guests with a goal of answering at least 85-90 calls per day. The calls will be a variety of sales calls, service calls, and service recovery.
- Retaining significant amounts of information in order to provide the best customer service with the most accurate and helpful information.
- An organized, responsible, punctual, accountable individual who has a sense of urgency and recognizes the importance of adhering to call center and customer service standards.
- Ability to work well with the call center team as a whole. This means actively contributing at team meetings, maintaining flexibility in their scheduling, and a willingness to adapt to changes in workflow and environment as our business is ever-changing.
- Minimum of one year call center experience and/or associates degree/college degree desired
- Professional communication and phone etiquette skills required
- Proficient computer and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls without interruption in a pleasant efficient manner
- Position recquires a dependable, flexible, self motivated team oriented agent
- Flexibility work schedule that may include weekend days, holidays, and evenings as needed.
- Must be able to work through the end of the season, typically May.
- Bilingual Desired.
- Please upload a resume, your application will not be considered without one.
Home Office Requirements:
- Dedicated phone line required (VoIP is not permitted)
- Private, secure, distraction free workspace
- High speed wired internet connection; 20+mbps that is provided by a direct carrier (Satalite Internet is not permitted)
*Computer equipment will be provided by the company*
Get Non-Traditional Perks, Benefits and Flexibility:
- The opportunity to work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible scheduling available
- Ski passes for employees and dependents / Discount ski coupons for extended family and friends
- Ski lessons
- 401(k) plan
- Discounted lodging
- Discounted bike haul / Discounted golf
- Discounted tickets for sporting events
- Food and beverage discounts at mountain dining
- Free wellness screenings / Health club discounts
- Retail discounts at Vail Resorts Retail stores
- Starbucks discounts at specified locations
We offer a variety of professional career opportunities at our corporate headquarters near Boulder, Colorado. Our corporate headquarters team shares both a passion for the outdoors and a drive to re-imagine the mountain resort experience around the world. Learn more about positions at our corporate office. Visit www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223407