Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
The main responsibility of a Bartender is to provide our guests with an experience of lifetime. This is accomplished by making our guests feel welcome and providing exceptional service. The goal is operate the highest quality dining experience while still achieving profitable goals. Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Welcome and greet guests
- Stocking and washing glassware; Bussing the bar and surrounding tables; and removal of trash and recycling
- Answering questions and making knowledgable recommendations that you genuinly feel our guests will enjoy
- Understands all policies, procedures, and guidelines in regards to safety on the mountain and in the restaurant
- Adhere to CBMR Food and Beverage objectives in sales, service, and quality
- Stock and inventory beer and liquor
- Accurately enter guests order and receive payment through our point-of-sale computer sytem
- Monitor guests dining experience and ensure they are more than satisfied with their food, drinks, and overall experience
- Perform side work and be willing to help entire restaurant staff to ensure smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Attend all required compliance and training classes
- Have a flexible schedule; be able to work weekends and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Degree or Equivalent Required
- 2 Years Restaurant Experience
- Tips and ServeSafe preferred
- English Required, Spanish Preferred
- Proven guest service and ability to work well in a team
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
The budgeted range starts at 9.32 + tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 371689