Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
Essential Job Functions:
The Outside Service Attendant is responsible for serving the Members, Guest, and Employees to execute the duties and responsibilities of the Outdoor Golf Operation. Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to: cleaning golf carts and golf clubs, maintaining bag room, and driving range, picking up range balls, and performing valet duties. Additional duties may include attending staff meetings and assisting other areas related to the outside service operations.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent - required
- Previous hospitality experience - required
- Valid US driver’s license - required
- Able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to work 90% outdoor / 10% indoor - required
- Able to work indoors and outdoors in varied weather conditions throughout the day - required
- Flexible schedule required as a variety of shifts need coverage - required
- Able to work through the entire summer season - required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 100 lbs - required
- In person interview - required
- Comfortable with high profile members and guests
- Professional and courteous attitude and excellent guest service skills
- Ability to follow supervisor instruction
- Good communication skills and have outstanding customer service skills when interacting with customers
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 202408