Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Responsibilities of the Fine Dining Busser/Food Runner include water service, pre-bussing tables, resetting tables, assisting the servers and bartenders, taking out recycling, bringing up linens daily, running food, and other duties as necessary to help the restaurant team and give every guest the best experience possible. All employees are charged with the responsibility to follow all rules and policies of the facility they are employed and Vail Resorts Inc. Other duties as assigned, shifts may include assisting with the Expo line.
- Must be 18 years of age or older - required
- Must be able to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs - required
- Previous restaurant experience - required, preferably in a fine dining establishment
- Must have a good attitude, seeking to provide the best guest experience possible
- Positive work ethic
- Team-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of sanitation - preferred
- Must be able to stand up to 8 hours during a shift - required
- Must be able to work afternoons, nights, weekends and holidays - required
- Certified non-slip shoes required to begin work - required
- End of season commitment required
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 340729