Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Job Requirements:
- Loading and unloading trucks/ Snowcats to transfer product to all outlets
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory, entering/controls, organizing and stocking, proper food transportation and storage, rotation and general duties as assigned by management, with minimal supervision.
- Receive and distribute mail and packages
- Will use hand trucks, carts, pallet jacks or similar equipment to move goods or fill orders
- Assist in food production when necessary.
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary and neat work area
- Shipping/delivering/receiving food in a timely manner
- Organize storerooms/coolers & manage inventory by rotating product and maintaining sanitation standards
- Aiding in inventory by maintaining an accurate waste log and communicating mis-ships and missing product to the appropriate kitchen managers/chefs
- Banquet and wedding support when needed
- Monitors recycling, waste and compost in accordance with Vail Resorts Commitment to Zero initiatives
- Requires minimal supervision, self-motivated and can manage employees in department
- High school diploma or equivalent -required
- Basic computer experience with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel -required
- Lifting 50+ lbs, full range of motion
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- English, fluent, written and spoken
- Steel toe boots when applicable, slip resistant indoor shoes when applicable
- Evenings, holidays and weekends -required
- Previous supervisory experience - strongly preferred - 3-6 months
The budgeted range starts at 15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302008