Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Experience the best office in the world teaching skiing and snowboarding to guests of all ages. Certified Professional Instructors will deliver quality ski/snowboard instruction to groups and individuals, providing world class guest service in a safe and fun environment. Full and Part Time positions available.
- Starting Wage: $20 / $23
- Outlet: Timber Creek
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full and Part Time available, Holidays Required
- Other: Must be certified by an accredited Snowsports governing body (Certified 1 or Certified 2
- Teach group and private lessons
- Work with guests of all ages
- Deliver world class guest service to all guests
- Create a safe and fun learning environment
- Support all ski school needs inclusive of scanning, running surface lifts, facilitating lunch, fitting equipment
- Provide guest feedback that inspires and creates lifelong skiers and riders
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum PSIA/AASI instructor Level 1 certification or equivalent and above
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Must be willing to work weekends/holidays
The budgeted range starts at $20 / $23. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 443087