Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Host or Hostess
A Host / Hostess is responsible for (including but not limited to) ensuring that all Resort guests have the highest quality food and beverage experience possible by providing exceptional host skills to include; courteous telephone skills, proper handling of reservations, greeting guests, seating guests, monitoring the flow/pace of the dining room, offering support to servers/server attendants and acknowledging departing guests with a kind remark. Also assists the team in creating a profitable department that is environmentally responsible.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal. -required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. -required
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays. -required
- Previous host/hostess experience. -preferred
- Ability to communicate in Spanish. -preferred
- Intermediate skier/snowboarder - Required
- Free EPIC passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 223387