Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Perform, document and help to ensure compliance with daily and periodic inspections to meet all applicable regulations
- Assist in janitorial duties of all base area facilities to include cleaning of all restroom areas: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming
- Daily re-stocking of supplies where needed
- Daily upkeep of associated facilities and equipment to include: maintenance of vacuums, able to work outside retrieving trash & recycle from our various receptacles
- Daily inspections of closets and cleaning apparatus
- Proactively communicate maintenance needs to ensure timely reporting of issues that need to be addressed promptly
- Engage with guests and staff while exhibiting Vail Resorts Core Values
- Assist with operation of activities as needed
- Other duties to include maintaining our recycle pick up points and getting recycle to designated areas
- Must be able to work as a team member and able to work individually as well, responsibly and able to report to supervisor as soon as each task completed
- Must be able to follow directions and complete assigned tasks
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be ablto work outside in varying weather conditions
- Some janitorial experience preferred but will train accordingly
- Able to work late afternoons, early evening shifts
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork: able to work effectively and complete tasks on time
- Organizational skills: able to organize and accomplish a wide variety of tasks and prioritize daily work to maximize productivity
The budgeted range starts at $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Crested Butte is the untamed destination at the end of the road. We are confident in who we are and what we seek; pure, wild nature. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and demonstrate our untamed, intrepid grit in our everyday actions. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 359747