Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
We are searching for quality-driven, hospitality-oriented individuals, who are looking to work with a team that is committed to excellence. Join us and have your experience of a lifetime! This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the restaurant restrooms, dining areas, hallways, stairwells, foyers, windows and the deck area of the facility during and after business hours.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for sweeping, vacuuming, cleaning windows and toilets, mopping, dusting, vacuuming, polishing, light gardening, and other general cleaning duties as requested
- Help restaurant staff bus tables and wash dishes as needed
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 211790