Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The host/hostess is responsible for warmly greeting and welcoming all guests and members. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work within Tock computer reservations management system to check in guests, make reservations, and manage table assignments
- Assists managers in controlling the flow of guests and seats guests within manager's guidelines, as promptly as possible
- Must answer phones, check and relay messages to managers, maintain tidiness of restrooms and assist bussers and servers in the dining room
- Understanding the dynamics of dinner operations is essential for the host
- Adhere to all AAA Diamond standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous restaurant experience or customer service - preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent - required
- Proven ability to work well with others and guests - required
- Guest service experience of 2 years - required
- Ability to balance multiple tasks, stress and discerning guests and co-workers - required
- Must be fluent in English - required
- End of Season Commitment
- Shifts may be flexible.
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 298647