Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
- Assure that the integrity of the resort assets is maintained.
- Implement preventative maintenance programs for room public areas and equipment.
- Provide training to maintenance staff when required in job specific tasks.
- Plan, scope and coordinate projects with sub-contractors when required and obtain the required estimates.
- Order and maintain required parts for stock for critical equipment for assigned areas.
- Follow all safety procedures and alert supervisor to any unsafe conditions that may exist.
- Work with other departments and area managers as required.
- Possess your own hand tools and keeps them in a safe functional manner at all times.
- Maintain job logs updated daily.
- Maintain a valid Driver’s License.
- Repair and replace parts, piping valves and other fittings, dry wall application, painting and other repair and maintenance duties.
- Very experience in appliance installation, general mechanics, wood work, motor alignment and balancing and troubleshooting.
- Very knowledgeable with plumbing and systems, electrical, controls, kitchen equipment and HVAC.
- Knowledgeable on Lock out tag out procedure, OSHA, EPA and MSDS.
- Planning, prioritizing, organizing and controlling are key attributes.
- Abide by all safety rules and regulations from corporate, State and Federal.
- Attend training classes for job specific skills.
- Maintain good attitude and people skills even during high-pressure situations, be a good leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent - required
- Minimum 2 years experience in HVAC or plumbing trade - required
- EPA certification for refrigerant transion and recovery
- Working knowledge of basic computer software programs
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems
- Basic knowledge of plumbing, mechanical, and electrical systems
- Strong attention to detail
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 215667