Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
The Employee Village Shuttle Driver is responsible for driving a motor vehicle, typically a 15 passenger van, in a defensive and courteous manner to transport a limited number of employee guests (generally 15 or fewer) on public roadways. Handles luggage. Monitors vehicle’s safety devices and working conditions and reports issues to vehicle maintenance. Builds positive relations with internal guests by greeting, assisting and responding to questions.Drivers are required to maintain adherence to all safety regulations of the road at all times, never abusing equipment. Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record, and must maintain the cleanliness of the shuttles that they drive. As the transportation schedule operates from approximately 6:30 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. daily, drivers may be expected to work split shifts.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drivers are mandated to hold a valid US driver license, and fully comply with all standards and procedures to maintain license and clean driving record
- Drive shuttle in accordance to the schedule designated by the manager maintaining strict arrival/departure timelines
- Drive extra charters and activities when needed
- Check oil, water, tires and general condition before and after each run and wash and maintain vehicle cleanliness
- Handles luggage, loads, unloads and secures it in hitch basket carrier
- Manages company cell-phone and keeps open communication with Employee Village staff
- Must be flexible in scheduling as hours and days off can fluctuate
The “must haves” for this position include:
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Successful completion of Motor Vehicle Record
- Great communication skills
We prefer that you additionally have the following skills / experience, but it is not required:
- Knowledge of Grand Tetons National Park
- Previous shuttle/commercial driving experience
Before you apply, visit http://www.gtlc.com/employment for detailed information about housing and other information you will find helpful.
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204888