Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Essential Job Functions:
The Golf Shop Attendant is responsible for assisting the Director of Golf, Head Golf Professional, and Golf Shop Operations Merchandiser/Administrator (Golf Shop Buyer) in providing outstanding customer service to Beaver Creek Members, Guests and Employees.
Daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up, maintaining and changing displays of golf shop merchandise
- Maintaining a professional attitude when selling merchandise by recognizing member needs and buying behavior
- Assisting with inventory, managing the customer counter when necessary
- Answering phones, scheduling tee times
- Assisting with preparation of golf tournaments.
- Additional duties may include restocking merchandise, checking in members and guests while managing the cash drawer
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Sales/hospitality/golf work experience - required
- Ability to read, write, speak, comprehend and understand English fluently - required
- Working knowledge of POS (Point of Sale) systems and basic computer knowledge - required
- High School Diploma or equivalent - required
- Flexible schedule required as a variety of shifts need coverage - required
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays - required
- Good communication skills and outstanding customer service skills when interacting with customers is required
- Professional attitude and excellent guest service skills
- Ability to follow supervisor instruction
- End of season commitment required
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 201929