Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
An Opsrey Server is responsible for ensuring that all Osprey and Beaver Creek Resort guests, owners have the highest quality food and beverage dining experience possible. Follows the brand standards from the beginning of the service cycle through the entire dining process. Exhibits strong menu and beverage/wine knowledge, is professional and gracious while enhancing the dining experience through outstanding service skills.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greets guests, takes orders for food and/or beverages, serves food and beverages, collects payments
- May assist bussing staff as needed
- Organizes and delegates daily workload
- Adhere to policies, procedures and cleanliness standards
- Receives tips for services, which typically represent a significant portion of compensation for the position
- Ensures that the guest experience is pleasant in regard to atmosphere, service and quality of food and beverage products by adhering to Rock Resorts brand/ performance standards
- High school graduate or equivalent, required
- Previous server experience - preferred
- Current certification in a nationally recognized program concerning the responsible service of alcohol within 30 days of employment
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence, effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
As a server you are responsible for the following positions: Lounge services, Room service, and banquets.
The budgeted range starts at 10.25 - 12.32 + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 302188