Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Our Reservations Lead/Real Time Analyst will be responsible for ensuring that Staffing levels and real time metrics for EME call center are met throughout the year. This position will facilitate the successful operation of the call center by managing call volume, daily attendance and lunch and break schedules. They will also produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports and use trends and reports to forecast staffing requirements. They will also work closely with the Call Center leadership to analyze call data and help improve call and chat delivery processes to our guests.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Manage call volume, daily attendance and program break schedules
- Assist with creation if metrics and targets for services
- Work closely with the Call Center operations team to analyze and help improve their delivery processes
- Generate ideas for process and service improvement planning
- Produce daily, biweekly and monthly internal reports
- Use trends and reports to forecast staffing requirements
- Assist with projects and other duties as requested or assigned
- Provide feedback to management regarding both positive and negative issues impacting department performance.
- Must have advanced level Microsoft Excel skills – Including advanced formulas, also Word and Email
- VBA macros an asset
- Experience with IEX, CMS, Avaya, Symposium, Blue Pumpkin an asset
- Ability to create reports in Excel and forecast results
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, focus and complete reports for extended periods of time
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Previous Work Force Management experience is considered an asset
- Previous supervisory experience – preferred
- Data entry skills – required
- Demonstrate sound work ethic
- Flexible schedule
Interesting and Informational Links:
Epic Mountain Express is the most experienced resort transportation provider in Colorado. Our 24-hour winter season operations offer a variety of schedules and a fun environment where you can meet new people and no two days are the same. Enjoy amazing views and access to Colorado's best outdoor activities. As part of the Vail Resorts family, we offer great benefits and perks, including a free ski pass and discounts on lodging and gear.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 205149