Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Job Classification: Year Round
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Breckenridge, CO USA
The Assistant Manager Executive Housekeeping at Gravity Haus in Breckenridge, CO is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day leadership of the Housekeeping Department and its employees. This position is responsible for handling many of the administrative and operational duties of maintaining the Housekeeping Department. Customer service is a key responsibility, from guest arrival to departure, in accordance with Rock Resorts standards. This position is to plan, organize, and monitor staff activities to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards set by the hotel, which requires continuous visual inspection of guest rooms and public areas.
The Gravity Haus mission is to create a globally conscious community for the modern adventurer. Our community consists off those who care about the planet and their personal growth. Based in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, we are built for community and tailored to adventure. We aim to curate a sustainable experience for our adventure loving community specializing in uniquely designed guestrooms, functional coworking spaces, world class guided experiences, thoughtfully crafted food and cocktails, and holistic training and recovery.
- Distribute and delegate work load to guarantee maximum production and guest satisfaction with minimum outlay of expenses in terms of labor.
- Investigate complaints, evaluate corrective actions, and implement plan to resolve and de-escalate conflicts.
- Communicate effectively to provide clear direction in assigning and instructing housekeeping in details of work.
- Manage finances of housekeeping operations including budget, forecasts, and inventory.
- Provide staffing, training, counseling, and performance reviews for the Housekeeping Department.
- Ensure employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Comply with all Resort policies, procedures and standards of operation.
- Ensure the Housekeeping Department leads the charge in regard to recycling and our Committment to Zero.
- Solicit employee feedback and review employee satisfaction results to identify and address employee problems or concerns.
- Emphasize guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focus on continuous improvement.
- Capital budget, perform any additional tasks or projects as required.
- Supervise the linen inventory based on forecast CPOR.
- Maintain high moral, good work environment, sense of professionalism, and guide the staff to increase productivity.
- Able to schedule staff effectively and efficiently with CPOR.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equvalent
- Previous experience in managing a hotel/resort housekeeping department
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a Supervisory/Management/Assistant Housekeeping position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift weight ranging from 25-50 lbs
- Advanced ability in English language
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Bilingual or ability to communicate in Spanish language
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 213815