Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Are you looking to get your “foot in the door” with an accounting department? Has the hospitality industry always intrigued you? Do you want to live and work in one of the most iconic locations on Earth? If this sounds good to you, then come and have the “Experience of a Lifetime” working in the majestic Grand Teton National Park, located between Yellowstone National Park & historic Jackson, Wyoming.
Ensure timely billing and collection of group, tour, and member accounts. Record and process bank deposits and credit card reconciliations. Maintain utility spreadsheet for tracking and ensuring timely payments to suppliers. Assist with accounts payable questions including supplier payments and Coupa.
- Process bills and collect payments for groups, tours, and weddings using our property management system, VisualOne.
- Maintain and collect member accounts for Jackson Hole Golf and Tennis Club using our club system Jonas.
- Review account activity with customer contacts, and internal partners to achieve billing accuracy.
- Research and resolve discrepancies utilizing systems including Visual One, Jonas, InfoGenesis, and Osprey.
- Maintain Utility Spreadsheet
- Record bank deposits and reconcile credit cards from October to April
- Assist with accounts payable processing and follow up.
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree—Preferred
- Business and Accounting related coursework—Preferred
- Previous accounting experience—Preferred
- InfoGenesis Knowledge—Preferred
- Visual One Lodging System—Preferred
- Jonas Knowledge—Preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge—Required
- Willing to work in a team environment—Required
- Attention to detail –Required
In addition to our traditional benefits, Vail Resorts offers unique discounts and perks to help you realize your “Experience of a Lifetime.” You will enjoy ski and snowboard privileges including free mountain passes for yourself and eligible dependents, discounted and/or free lift tickets and ski lessons.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 380227