Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
At RockResorts/Vail Resorts Hospitality, we affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!” By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are hiring for year round, advanced housekeepers to further enrich our talent in housekeeping! Looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun in a spectacular mountain community. If you want to experience one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Vail!
Essential Job Functions:
- Minimum 1+ year housekeeping experience working in 4-5 diamond/star properties. Preferably containing Condo apartments and hotel rooms.
- Exhibits highest productivity within department of 15-18+ credits per shift. Compared to 10-14 credits for entry room attendant.
- Exhibits highest quality within department recieving consistently 90% or higher on room inspection checklists.
- Consistently achieves expectations on mid and annual reviews.
- Works in the capacity of a trainer for new employees.
- Is cross trained to work in both AB (owner) and (AO) hotel product.
- Is trained as a deep clean housekeeper.
- Exhibits proficiency in workplace and chemical safety.
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways.Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms. Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas. Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs. Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled. Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture. Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
Plus there are some great perks new Vail Resorts Housekeeping Staff can enjoy!!!
- Unique benefits including Free Employee Ski Pass, discounted lift passes for friends and family, discounted ECO bus passes, retail and food discounts, medical benefits and more!
- High school diploma. -preferred
- 1+ years previous housekeeping experience or equivalent. -required
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos. -preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer). -preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal. –preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in Spanish, both written and verbal - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting. -required
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf in the summer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214388