Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
- This position is responsible for the inspections of the hotel guest rooms and condos according to Rock Resort brand standards, ensuring all rooms are clean and ready prior to the 4:00 p.m. guaranteed check-in time.
- Hands on roll, assisting housekeepers and housepersons in their daily duties as required including making beds, strippping rooms, and full cleaning responsibilities.
- Ability to perform the duties of an Advanced housekeeper or houseperon.
- The inspector will follow-up and ensure all in room deficiencies are resolved including but not limited to, cleanliness issues, missing room amenities, and engineering/maintenance issues.
- They will communicate any guest issues and feedback to the management team to ensure appropriate actions are taken and issues are resolved.
- Conducting weekly inventory of all housekeeping cleaning supplies and amenity supplies.
- Maintaining carts, linen rooms, and housekeeping equipment and supplies in a neat and orderly fashion
- Each staff member is expected to carry out all reasonable requests by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. -preferred
- Minimum one year of resort housekeeping experience. -required
- Basic computer skills. -preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -preferred
- Experience with LMS. -preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in English. -required
- Bi-lingual in Spanish. -preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. -required
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays. -required
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214447