Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
- Provide superior service to all customers, at all times.
- Sets tables; clear and clean tables.
- Stock bar as necessary.
- Stock service stations with supplies, beverages, condiments, etc; clean, refresh and straighten service stations and other work areas.
- Perform routine food preparation tasks as assigned; serve and refill water, bread and coffee as necessary; expedite food and necessary beverages.
- Assist with hosting duties as assigned.
- Accommodate guest requests as needed.
- High school education - preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant experience - preferred.
- Previous food service experience - preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance - required.
- Ability to perform job duties - required.
- Ability to deal with customers courteously and efficiently in all situations - required.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills - required.
- Must have a valid DLC CERT, or ability to obtain one within 14 days of employment - required.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 201728