Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Housekeeping Training Supervisor is responsible for the onboarding and training of all positions of the Lakeland Village Housekeeping Team. This exciting position will be the first position employees encounter when joining our team. This will ensure the highest levels of cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
Join the team and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass for yourself & your dependents, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401-k, and Paid Time Off, Retail/Rental, Hotel, and Restaurant discounts, free leadership classes, and so much more!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Schedules and executes onboarding of the Inspector, Room Attendant, House Aide, and Houseperson positions.
- Creates a training schedule to ensure Inspector, Room Attendants, House Aides and Housepersons are adequately trained
- Responsible for creating a Warm Welcome for Visa employee and maintains conduct throughout the year
- Supervises and conducts ongoing training of all positions
- Supports in leading housekeeping department morning stand up meetings.
- Answer and responds to radio calls in a professional manner throughout the duration of the shift.
- Adjust priorities throughout the day based on changes.
- Orders nametags and uniforms for the team in timely manner
- Assist in ensuring the Housekeeping team exhibits a professional demeanor through appearance and by maintaining a positive attitude toward all employees and guests.
- Investigate and resolve complaints, implement and maintain corrective actions, and follow through on staff accountability.
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for employees, and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with CalOSHA regulations.
- Foster the department's safety culture through training, enforcing company guidelines, and accountability.
- Provide staff, training, coaching, and performance reviews for the housekeeping department.
- Develop relationships and communicate effectively with all departments and team members.
- Celebrate successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
If you want to work for a different kind of ski resort, you’ve found your perfect match at Heavenly. With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly is for those who want to go big and forge their own path. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call. Come be a part of the team committed to delivering a refreshingly unique ski experience. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 214109