We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
We affectionately refer to our housekeeping staff and rooms attendants as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our housekeeping staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We're looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Cleans and wipes windows, doors, walls, closets and fixtures in rooms, public areas and hallways
- Washes shower walls and tub, cleans toilet, cleans mirrors, sinks and walls in order to have clean and sanitary guest restrooms.
- Washes all hard floor areas by hand to remove dirt and soiled areas.
- Dusts and polishes all furniture, fixtures and wall hangings including using a duster to reach vents and ceiling corners to remove dust and cobwebs.
- Strips bed of all linen and remakes with fresh, checking bedspread, blankets and bed pads for cleanliness, replacing if soiled.
- Vacuums rooms, public areas and hallways, operating vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lifting/moving heavy furniture
- Replaces towels, soaps and all room amenities
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 2 hours without sitting - preferred
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - preferred
- High school diploma – preferred
What’s In It for You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month)
- Complimentary Choose Your Own Adventure:
Two Summer Mountain Experiences + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- Night lodging at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels
- Adventure experiences - rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card (include amount and location – like City Market gas station)
- Food card (include amount and store – like City Market)
- FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
The budgeted range starts at 14.00 -15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 317089