Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Supervision and ongoing training of Housekeepers, Inspectors and Hospitality Attendants
- Continuous visual inspections to ensure everything is clean and in working order
- Ensure proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by monitoring usage, providing complete training for employees and ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with OSHA regulations
- Foster the departments safety culture through training, enforcing company guidelines and accountability
- Provide staff, training, coaching and performance reviews for the housekeeping department
- Celebrate successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Walking outside between building - winter condition included.
- Experience in housekeeping operations - preferred
- Experience in a supervisory position - preferred
- Microsoft office especially Excel and Outlook - required
- Knowledge of LMS and PeopleSoft - preferred
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record - preferred
- Strong communication skills - required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. - required
- Able to stand for long periods of time in excess of 5 hours without sitting - required
- Experience on Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Explorer) - preferred
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal - required
- Spanish - preferred
- High school diploma - required
- Detail oriented; self motivated; good communication skills; guest service oriented - required
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, and evenings as needed - required
The budgeted range starts at $19 - $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381468