Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Employees and dependents can ski anytime, including weekends, with no reservations required.
Service Technicians are responsible for performing quality tunes and repairs to customers’ equipment.
Job responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determine customer equipment needs
- Complete accurate work order paperwork and prioritize work orders in an expedient manner
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource to customers
- Demonstrate a professional standard of customer service
- Remain current on industry products and trends, and demonstrate knowledge of products
- Protect company assets through loss prevention techniques
- Service and repair customer merchandise according to established guidelines
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding use of tools and equipment
- Ensure pricing is accurate and current including any and all promotions
- 1 year service technician experience - preferred
- Ski and/or snowboard tuning experience - preferred
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the ski and snowboard industry
- Previous retail sales and customer service experience - required
- Strong customer service skills
- Basic computer skills with the ability to learn the register
Vail Resorts Retail operates over 200 year-round and seasonal stores under 40 + retail brand names specializing in ski, bike, golf and fly fishing products and gear. We operate in world-class locations such as Aspen, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Telluride, Park City, Vail, Lake Tahoe, Minneapolis, Denver’s Front Range and the San Francisco Bay Area.
Learn more about Any Mountain
As a Vail Resorts employee you get way more than a paycheck or even a ski pass. Our Total Rewards program gives employees access to some of the world’s most beautiful playgrounds and luxurious properties—and the goods to enjoy each of them to their fullest potential.
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
With diverse tree-lined mountain trails, a world-class terrain park and a vibrant village, Northstar is the perfect setting for families and snow sports enthusiasts alike. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada just 15 minutes from Lake Tahoe, 30 minutes from Reno and a few hours from Napa and San Francisco, it’s easy to explore everything Northern California has to offer. Join the Northstar team and learn why Truckee, CA has been voted one of the “Top 25 Ski Towns in the World.” www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 286827