Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Wholesale and Group Reservations Lead Agent assists in the daily supervision and operations of the Global Wholesale and Group call center. Facilitates the successful operation of the department’s functions by managing call volume, providing agent assistance booking lodging reservations for Colorado, California, Utah, Canada and Northeast resorts, handling guest issues, completing daily reporting, and working with both internal and external departments to provide an Experience of a Lifetime to our guests. This is a great position for someone interested in moving into a leadership role and growing with our company.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supervise and support a team of remote call center reservation agents through real time feedback and training to increase knowledge and performance.
- Manage call volume to achieve departmental goals, answering agent questions, provide timely team and guest response by taking backup calls
- Delegate and work as a team to complete daily reporting tasks.
- Demonstrate an unyielding passion for the guest experience, culture, mission, and vision by troubleshooting and resolving guest and partner issues in a timely and mutually beneficial outcome.
- Provide excellent, personalized customer service to a variety of clientele through professional, knowledgeable communication.
- Provide feedback to agents and management regarding both positive and negative issues impacting department and individual performance.
- Inspire trust and build strong relationships across locations and departments such as Wholesale Partners, hotel staff/managers, Guest Services, Travel Services, Training, Accounting, IT and Revenue and inventory managers.
- Assist with updates and maintenance of Confluence knowledge base to keep our team up to date and proficient with our products, services and policies.
- High School diploma or equivalent- required
- Previous hospitality experience- preferred
- Guest Service - preferred
- Microsoft Office (required)
- English – required, Spanish written and verbal preferred, not required.
- Impeccable attention to detail with a high level of Accuracy – Required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays as needed – Required.
- Must be Customer Focused with excellent verbal and written communications skills – Required.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate follow up on outstanding issues – Required
- Able to work on a computer and phones performing repetitive tasks for long periods of time throughout the day – Required.
- Familiarity with any or all of Vail Resorts Mountains – preferred
- A positive and professional attitude is essential to this position.
- Enthusiastic attitude of the travel industry is a plus.
- Experience with hospitality software such as LMS, Inntopia, IQWare, Extranet, Lodgingmart (preferred).
The budgeted range starts at 13.50-19.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 280047