We’re looking for team members whose legendary attention to detail and commitment to phenomenal service comes naturally. Pursue a lifestyle that will elevate your expectation of what work can look like. Nothing is too big or too small for the staff to bravely pursue and elevate the expectations of the guest. Do you possess a calling for delivering world-class events and amenities? Then Beaver Creek is for you. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
A dynamic leader who knows how to build and maintain high performing team. A person driven to create a truly memorable experience for our guest and members though creative, contemporary food and world class service.
- Supervise all kitchen staff in the proper preparation, presentation and service of food served
- Develop menus and recipes that match the theme and client of the restaurant
- Purchase and receive all food products and rotate stock as needed
- To maintain food costs through purchasing practices, proper costing of menu items and minimum product loss
- To conduct and process accurate inventories of food and supplies in the allotted time monthly
- To place orders using the Coupa computerized purchasing system
- To maintain a safe working environment by adhering to safety policies and conducting regular safety talks with staff
- Maintain a clean and well organized operation
- To adhere to all food safety and health department guidelines for food production and storage
- To hire, schedule and separate employees with the help of the general manager while keeping labor cost within budget
- Must be able to communicate and handle personnel issues and concerns
- Expedites all food items being served
- Training and development of the restaurant team
- Knowledge of food industry trends
- High School Diploma or equivalent and culinary degree or equivalent
- 10 years Restaurant experience
- 5 years supervising 10 or more people
- ServSafe, Valid Driver’s license
- Basic Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 10 years cooking in a professional kitchen
- Past use of computerized purchasing system
The budgeted range starts at $75,000-$85,000 + annual bonus. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 372948